Fire breaks out in Prime Minister’s Office

PMOA fire broke out Tuesday morning in a room of the Prime Minister’s Office here. There was no damage or injury reported, an official said.

“There was a short circuit in a computer UPS in the PMO’s room in South Block, which triggered off a smoke detector. The fire alarm went off and fire service reached the spot,” said an official in the PMO. (ians)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.